Date Added: Thursday 24th March
We are currently recruiting for an experienced engineering Stores professional to join one of our leading Automotive & Motorsport clients as a Stores Manager.
To aid with the future growth of the business, we are looking for a Stores Manager which will ensure that all day-to-day operational aspects of the Stores department are managed effectively.
Your main responsibilities will be;
- Managing, coaching, and developing a team to achieve outstanding results.
- Ensures all process and procedures are adhered to and all compliance is managed professionally.
- Set and implement goals and tasks to ensure the team are best placed to deliver an effective service and stock management.
- Regular and accurate stock counts including any required adjustments on SAP.
- Goods inwards receipt and accurate booking in of deliveries/stocks to the facility when required.
Due to the requirements and this being a crucial role within this business as it continues to go through an exciting period of growth, you will be required to demonstrate experience in a manufacturing/engineering stores environment and some computer literacy required for stock booking transactions. Knowledge and experience with SAP is desirable but not essential.
In return you will receive a very competitive salary depending on experience as well as a number of other benefits that come with working directly in the Automotive & Motorsport industries.
So if you feel you can use your experience, skills and personality to fill this position, then please click to apply to submit your latest and up to date CV.
However, if this role is not for you, but you know some who may be interested, we do offer a lucrative referral scheme.
Arden White is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.