Date Added: Friday 7th January
This superb role for a 5 AXIS CNC Machinist is a great long term opportunity to showcase your expertise and skills with a global technology company at the forefront of engine performance in the automotive, aerospace, marine and motorsport sectors.
What you will do
What you will need:
- To set and operate machines to produce metallic components for the automotive / motorsport sectors.
- Ensure good handovers between shifts and team members.
- Be committed to continuous improvement
- Ability to read, interpret and communicate technical information.
- Ability to use 5 Axis CNC machines such as DMG Evo 7
- Ability to use of Fanuc based machines such as Hitachi Seiki and Matsuura
- Knowledge of Heidenhain and Fanuc NC Code and be able to write basic programs
- Ability to problem solve and see errors in NC code
- Cutting tool parameters.
- Inspection techniques.
Shift pattern of double days
6 till 2 & 2 till 10 Monday to Thursday
6 till 1 & 1 till 8 Friday
You will receive a competitive salary and a benefits package that includes great company benefits plus the unique opportunity to join a world renowned, engine performance company. So, if you feel you can use your experience, skills and personality to fill this position, please click to apply.
If this role is not for you, but you know some who may be interested, please forward this email on to them. We offer a referral scheme.
Arden White is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.
Google: Motorsport Jobs Arden White