Date Added: Friday 26th NovemberWe are currently recruiting for experienced Maintenance & Facilities Technicians to join one of our Automotive specialist companies.
As a maintenance technician you will required to work as part of a team looking after the day-to-day maintenance activities of an engineering manufacturing business.
In this role you will be required to carry out a key number of tasks and activities such as;
Flexible working is a major factor in this role, as maintenance technicians have to cover early starts and other work patterns to suit the business. There may also be a requirement to participate in a call out rota for site emergencies.
- Keeping production managers informed of maintenance activities and job progress
- Checking and calibration of key production and metrology equipment to satisfy internal and external audits
- Undertake minor improvements and project work relating to site services. Minor electrical and compressed air installations depending on skills base
- Carry out building maintenance activities as required
- Moving and installing small items of plant in production areas
- Routine servicing work
- Organising and planning larger maintenance tasks that require method statements and risk assessments
- Responding to emergency breakdowns
In return you will get the opportunity to join a prestigious high-tech automotive company. You will find a purpose-built facility, with all the tools and equipment you need to do an outstanding job. You will benefit from our fast-paced learning environment and our track record in designing and manufacturing thoroughbred sports cars over the last seven decades. This role could lead to further promotion opportunities.
If you believe you have the skills and the experience required to be a success in this role then please click APPLY and attach a copy of your latest CV and we will be in touch.