Date Added: Tuesday 9th November
Arden White have partnered with a global telecoms provider who are working on numerous projects across both in the UK and Internationally. Due to their continued growth, we are looking for best in class Data Centre technicians to join their team on a long term basis. Our client are a gold investor in people so this could be an amazing opportunity to really push on your career.
What you will be doing
- Provide 24 x 7 support
- Furnish ground equipment and associated framework
- Furnish and run cables including Power cables
- Clean and inspect all fibres.
- Connecting test sets or test router to equipment
- Providing planned maintenance or circuit migration support.
- Troubleshooting hardware problems on any device.
- Racking and de-racking of any device installed.
- Power cycling a router, server, switch and soft booting a server.
- Quality inspections
- Supervise other third-party subcontractors
- Additional Services such as cage or rack builds, copper or multimode fibre instals, circuit migrations and audits etc.
- Cage builds and equipment installation
- Rack builds, racking and stacking of equipment
- Fibre and Cable Installation and testing
What you will need
- Hands on experience including I&C activity, test equipment and network build.
- Minimum of one FOA (CFOT, CFOS-S/T/C) certification in Fiber Optics or one BISCI (Installer Level 1 or 2) certification in Fiber Optics.
- Experience with Fibre Optic cabling, copper terminations and working in Data Centre environments.
- Experienced in troubleshooting faults
- Experience in hardware Installation, Light testing and Remote Hands Troubleshooting.
- Must be able use a Fluke Versiv tester to test Fibre and copper and be competent in the use of OTDRs.
- Full US Driving License
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits plus the opportunity to start on a long-term project with a global telecoms’ provider. So, if you feel you can use your experience, skills and personality to make this position your own, please click to apply.
Please apply with updated CV and details of current rate/salary and notice period. If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted prior to submission.
If this role is not for you, but you know some who may be interested, please forward this on to them. We offer a referral scheme.
Arden White is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.