We are currently recruiting for a Software Test Engineer to join one of my Automotive OEMs initially on a 6 month contract.
The main requirement of this role is to improve the in-house Software Test Capabilities, with SIL, MIL, PIL and HIL facilities development and operation for model based software. Will include both HIL model development and test case authoring and system & vehicle level testing and validation.
To be successful in this role you will be expected to have skills and prior experience in:
• Validation and verification on production vehicle software
• Experience commissioning and operating HIL rigs – both hardware and software side (Dspace, Vector, National Instruments etc.)
• Experience authoring software test cases and software test automation
• Experience with CAN, LIN and Flexray network tools (Vector, ATI, Kvaser) for signal analysis, simulation, injection and debugging
• Experience with On-vehicle validation in low volume vehicles
• Requirements management system and V Cycle experience
In return you will receive a competitive contract rate of pay plus the opportunity to join a unique Automotive OEM with state of the art facilities.
So if you feel you have the skills and experience to fill this role and want to join a company going through a very exciting period of growth with a bright future then please click APPLY.